A graduate of IT Security is a professional of social responsibility that, with strong ethics, is qualified to keep information and information assets’ integrity, confidentiality, and availability by responsibly applying technologic and process controls based on identifying risks, vulnerabilities, and the evaluation of taken risks, in order to achieve goals as well as legal, normative, social, politic, technical, and economical commitments and goals of organizations to assure the continuous success based on information technology.
- Software Designer.
- Software Developer.
- Systems Analyst.
- Database Administrator.
- Web Designer.
- Administrator in Information Security to access operating and application systems
- Information Security Policy Designer.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Designer.
- Forensics Information Researcher.
- Disaster Recovery Consultant
- Implementation of telecommunication in different transmission technologies.
- Interconnection Network Designer
- Privacy administration on diverse media transmissions