Knowledge, experiences and abilities that the student will acquire:
- The student will have a solid mathematic and statistic formation.
- Knowledge about secures, actuarial mathematics, pensions and finances.
- The student will be capable of studying, pose and formulate models of mathematical context, in order to provide information for the planning, prevision and decision making.
- The student will integrate mathematic and actuarial knowledge in the solving of concrete problems.
- The student will express in a clear and precise way the ideas, in an oral and written way.
- The student will use the computing and the computational technology on everyday work.
- The student will take decisions about actuarial problems.
- The student will obtain and valuate information.
- The student will use English language as a mean of communication.
Desirable attitudes in the graduated of the degree:
- Vocation for community service
- Cooperation for the work on a multidisciplinary team
- Critic attitude and openness before the social change, scientific and technologic situations
- Honesty and high human sense
- Competence for the resources administration
- Leadership in projects on the professional field
- Strong ethical and moral principles with the society
Job opportunities for students and graduate
- Insurance Companies
- Financial Sector Companies
- Industries (areas of pension, financial, risk, etc.)
- Universities and Technologic Institutes of high and superior education
- Investigation and divulgation of science institutes